Franklin Tip Line
This online resource is available for anyone who wishes to remain anonymous while reporting a potential safety concern. Information about drugs, weapons, bullying, cyberbullying or other factors which may be harmful to students, staff or the school environment should be reported. Submit a written report by logging onto the Franklin County Website or you can call (850) 999-5634 to record a message.
The Franklin County School District is committed to maintaining a safe and respectful learning environment. Students, staff, and parents share the responsibility for an orderly and safe school environment. The following information will be helpful when communicating your concern:
- What type of incident are you reporting?
- What time did/will the incident occur?
- Where did/will the incident occur?
- Who are the individuals/groups involved?
- How did you learn of the information you are sharing?
- Can you provide a detailed description of the incident?
- How can we get in touch with you? (optional)
Note: The person completing the form is anonymous, unless you wish to share your contact information.
If you are experiencing and emergency, please dial 911.
Categories: Emergency Resources